Thursday, January 3, 2013

Parents Upset Over New Nintendo Console - Super Nintendo - Circa 1991



In this AWESOME find from 1991, we get another example of what we gamers had to deal with when we were younger.

My thoughts on this:

-  "Where should the anger be directed? Not the parents, but the manufacturers."
   Ok... anyone who knows me and my other works (Sledgecorp Productions) knows I am no champion of any particular big company... but I do think that PARENTS should take repsonsibility for what they buy their kids.  This is ridiculous.

- "Nintenpendant"
   Really??? NINTENPENDANT??? Why not something equally inane, like "Independo?"

- They constantly refer to graphics as "pictures." Wierd.

- The F-ZERO clip.  Good God that was creepy.

Did you encounter stuff like this when you were younger?  Let me know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment