Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Two Cents On The Whole Zoe Quinn Thing... - DA DERP!


Of course, I've never been one to shy away from saying "me too" when it came to an interesting already discussed-to-death topic, so here we go!

I have no concern about the woman's sex life. I have had great friendships with those who are monogamous, polyamourous, whatever. You can live your life however you like.

I am a little concerned with the state of gaming journalism, as I believe it's a microcosm of what is happening with mainstream journalism. There's a bit too much of "lemme give you something for a good review of my game" in today's industry. It's pretty much like how in the mainstream major news outlets don't report on a lot of things that legislators do, because they're afraid of "losing access." Sure the dynamic is a bit inverted, but I hope you get what I'm saying.

But I've heard enough of this stuff lately. It's time to focus on something else.

LIKE THIS GUY's TETRIS ABILITIES!


So what if it's 7 years old!? It's still incredible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment